Are you able to recruit someone disabled? Has one of your employees gained a disability? Disabled staff are just as productive as their colleagues and not accommodating a disability can mean missing out on the perfect candidate, losing a valuable member of staff or even litigation.
If your organisation has trouble supporting disabled employees we can help.
Our work-based assessments can identify issues and provide solutions for an individual’s needs. We also provide guidance on selecting assistive technologies and training for users.
We’ll work with you to make sure you’re meeting your obligations and that your disabled staff have the support they need to succeed.
We can provide
- Assessing staff members to highlight any support needs in the form of equipment, training or alternative ways of working
- Assistive Technology
- Training staff to get the most out of their assistive technology and speed up process and tasks
- Using assistive technologies with corporate systems
- Most legacy corporate software has accessibility issues. We can work with staff members to work around accessibility issues and to use assistive technology to work with existing estate software.
- One to One or group
- We can support staff members with assistive technologies, working with a disability or users requiring additional support.
- Helpdesk Services
- We can provide a email, phone or instant message help desk to help users with a wide range of IT related issues.
- Destek work with you to ensure your disability related, from
Accessible development policy to supporting staff with disabilities, policies are up to date and relevant.